AECOS Inc.     RECENT PROJECTS LIST
(see also Flora & Fauna Surveys below)
- Leeward Bikeway Improvements Project. Field survey for endangered plants. Letter report prep. for R. M. Towill. AECOS No. 1541: 2 pp. June 2018.
- A botanical survey for a new library building at Noelani Elementary School, Manoa, Honolulu. Prep. for WCP. AECOS No. 1513: 7 pp. December 2017.
- Survey of native and non-native trees along the lower reach of Punalu'u Stream. Letter report for ICIE & KSBE. AECOS No. 1402C: 6 pp. March 2017.
- Botanical Surveys of U.S. Navy Properties in Support of an Integrated Natural Resources Management Plan at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam, Oahu, Hawaii. Prep. for AECOM Technical Services, Inc. AECOS No. 1412: 173 pp. January 2016.
- Botanical survey for a Waimea Irrigation System realignment in Kohala State Forest Reserve, Hawaii. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS No. 1420: 14 pp. March 2015.
- Botanical surveys of Department of Hawaiian Home Lands (DHHL) properties in North Kona, Island of Hawaii proposed for designation as critical habitat for three species of plants. [with A. Whistler]. Prep. for Attorney General of the State of Hawaii. AECOS No. 1360: 41 pp. September 2013.
- Preconstruction (due diligence) survey for ko'oloa 'ula (Abutilon menziesii) on Lot 18063 of TMK: (1) 9-1-017: 107). Prep. for Mutual Housing Assoc. AECOS No. 1200B: 6 pp. April 2012.
- Update plant list for Keaukaha Military Reservation, Hilo. Prep. for EA Engineering, Science and Technology, Inc. AECOS No. 1304: 15 pp. March 2012.
- Biological Resources Update for the Geary Property (TMK: (1) 4-5-032: 001) in Kaneohe. Prep. for Wil Chee - Planning. AECOS Consultants No. AC114: 3 pp. January 2012.
- Survey for invasive plant species at the Honolulu Rail Transit Project, Maintenance and Storage Facility site (Waipahu) in advance of construction activities. Prep. for Kiewit/Kobayashi, a Joint Venture AECOS No. 1234D: 17 pp. Decemer 2011.
- Survey of natural resources for the Maili Beach Park Improvements Project, Maili, Oahu. Prep. for Pacific Environmental Planning. AECOS No. 1289: 7 pp. October 2011.
- Survey for invasive species on the Honolulu High-Capacity Transit Corridor Project
(HHCTCP) guideway alignment between Pearl Highlands and Aloha Stadium station sites (Pearl City and Aiea) in advance of preconstruction geotechnical surveys. Prep. for Kiewit Pacific. AECOS No. 1234C: 11 pp. August 2011.
- Biological survey for the Palani Avenue Drainage Improvements Project, Kapahulu, Honolulu, Oahu. Prep. for Gray, Hong, Nojima & Assoc., Inc. AECOS No. 1264: 7 pp. June 2011.
- [MORE botanical survey reports]
Flora & Fauna Surveys
- Biological surveys for improvements to the Waiahole Valley Water System on windward Oahu. Prep. for Bills Engineering. AECOS No. 1532: 22 pp. September 2018.
- Environmental surveys in Oio Gulch for a bridge widening project, Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku, Oahu.. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS No. 1547: 41 pp. + attachments. September 2018.
- Biological survey for BWS Manoa Well II on TMK: 2-9-054:033, Honolulu, Hawaii. Prep. for SEY Engineers. AECOS No. 1549: 15 pp. August 2018.
- Biological survey for the Pahala Community Large Capacity Cesspool Closure Project on lot TMK: 9-6-002:018, Kau District, Hawaii Island. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS No.1545: 18 pp. August 2018.
- Biological surveys for the Board of Water Supply Kuwale 242 Reservoir and 24-inch Transmission Line, Lualualei, west Oahu. Prep. for Wilson Okamoto Corp. AECOS No. 1542: 20 pp. July 2018.
- Biological surveys for the S. M. Lee property (TMK: (1) 4-7-001: 002) in Kahaluu on windward Oahu. Prep. for G70. AECOS No. 1543: 22 pp. July 2018.
- Environmental surveys for the Sand Island Waste Water Treatment Plant Improvement Project at Sand Island, Honolulu, Oahu. Prep. for R.M. Towill. AECOS No. 1516: 67 pp. July 2018.
- Biological surveys for the Makakilo Drive Extension (TMK: (1) 9-2-002: 001, 006, 007, 008 & 9-2-003:074) at Kapolei, Ewa District, Oahu. Prep. for R.M. Towill Corp. AECOS No.1478: 19 pp. June 2018.
- Flora and fauna surveys of TMK (3)1-6-151:002 for a zero waste facility at W. H. Shipman Business Park, Keaau, Hawaii. Prep. for The Limtiaco Consulting Group. AECOS No. 1486: 12 pp. April 2018.
- Natural resources assessment for improvements project at Kahuku Wastewater Treatment Plant and Septage Handling Facility at Kahuku, Island of Oahu. Prep. for ECI. AECOS No. 1527: 32 pp. January 2018.
- Biological surveys for the Hoolehua Veteran and Homestead Resident's Center (TMK: (2) 5-2-015:001 (part) & 053) Hoolehua, Molokai. Prep. for DHHL. AECOS No. 1515: 16 pp. November 2017.
- [MORE terrestrial survey reports]
Miscellaneous Surveys & Reports
- 2017 Annual Waterbird Monitoring Report, Island Energy Services Refinery, Kapolei, Oahu. Prep. for Island Energy Services. AECOS No. 1500: 22 pp. February 2018.
- Letter Report: 4607 Kahala Avenue - Seabird Survey. Prep. for Mr. Gaston. AECOS No. 1528: 4 pp. November 2017.
- Hanapepe River Temporary Detour Bridge, Island of Kauai. Letter report prep. for Hawaiian Dredging Construction Co. AECOS No. 1525: 3 pp. October 2017.
- A survey for sphinx moth (Manduca blackburni) and associated vegetation on planned roadway corridors for the Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority, Hawaii Ocean Science and Technology Park, North Kona, Island of Hawaii (Dr. S. Montgomery & A. Manning). AECOS No. 1388: 20 pp. April 2014.
- Site inspections for the Catholic Diocese property (TMK: 9-1-17: 010 & 041) in Hono'uli'uli
at Old Fort Weaver Road on O'ahu. Prep. for the Catholic Diocese of Honolulu. AECOS No. 1185B: 13 p. May 2010.
- Hausten Ditch odor and litter elimination study -- Follow-on sampling in June 2000. AECOS No. 952: 15 p. October 2000.
- Ecological assessment of areas adjacent to BHP Refinery, Kapolei, Oahu, Hawaii
AECOS No. 868: 66 p. January 1997.
- [MORE miscellaneous reports]
Related Report Listings:
Flora & Fauna surveys
AECOS stream surveys
AECOS Projects Menu
Listed on this page are the ten most
recent AECOS project reports for the
indicated subject area, presented in
chronological order. A link is provided
to older reports in the same subject
AECOS report titles typically use
appropriate ʻokina and kahakō
markings for Hawaiian place names;
however, these have been removed
in the listings on this page to aid
place name searches.
If interested in obtaining a copy of
a recently prepared report listed here,
you should contact the client (i.e., see
"Prep. for....") directly. We cannot
release a report listed here without
client permission. However, note that
most of these reports will be found in
the appendices section of the associated
EA or EIS, and these are eventually
posted on the OEQC website.