Central Pacific Island Environments
- Hawai‘i Coral Reef Network **
- Hawaiian Islands Coral Reef Assessment and Monitoring Program (CRAMP) - at HIMB, UH
- Jokiel's Illustrated Scientific Guide to Kaneohe Bay, Oahu (CRAMP). [May not be available. This excellent report is moved around with exasperating regularity and can be difficult to find once the link is broken].
- Hyperspectral Remote Sensing as an Environmental Monitoring Tool for Shallow Coral Reef Ecosystems -- Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii (UCSC - LLNL Hyperspectral Imaging Project).
- Status of coral reefs of the world:1998 edited by Clive Wilkinson (Australian Institute of Marine Science)
- The Coral Reef Alliance - Berkeley, CA
- Coral Reef Initiative -- Global relief effort for coral reefs
- Coral bleaching summary for 1997-98 (WCMC). See update: The 1997–1998 mass bleaching event around the world at AIMS
- Hawai`i Coral Reef Bibliography, Hawaii Wildlife Fund and CPIE project.
- L. G. Eldredge. 1997. Bibliography of Pacific Island Coral Reefs Sites which have been surveyed or monitored. Pacific Science Association, Honolulu.
- Honolua Bay Marine Preserve by Pauline Fiene-Severns, Kapalua Nature Journal.
- An Underwater History of Honokowai (1988-1995), Algae Blooms, Coral Heads, and Sea Turtles - An excellent example of community observation and documention of environmental degradation
Estuarine and Anchialine Realms
- Mangroves -- basics, tropical Amercas emphasis.
- Nuisance Pests -- Everything you wanted to know about your household pests in Hawai`i
Government Data Sources & Other Web Gateway Pages
Last modified August 1, 2008 by webmaster at (email@example.com)
© Eric Guinther, 2008