AECOS Inc.     LIST OF PROJECTS
AQUATIC (including MARINE) REALM
Water Quality Surveys
and Compliance Monitoring Reports
(Listed by island)
- Preconstruction Water Quality Assessment for Lawai Stream at Kaumuali'i Highway intersection improvements at Koloa Road. AECOS No. 855B: 8 p. December 2001.
- Preconstruction Water Quality Assessment for Lawai Stream at Kaumuali'i Highway intersection improvements at Koloa Road. AECOS No. 855A: 9 p. August 2000.
- Kaumualii Highway - Kuhio Highway - Rice Street Intersection Improvements and preconstruction water quality assessment. AECOS No. 828B: 9 p. December 1998.
- Kukuiula Bay, Kauai. 1991 - 1994. Water quality monitoring program. AECOS No. 647C:
55 p. November 1994.
- Zone-of-Mixing, biological monitoring for ocean discharges from the Kekaha Sugar
Company, Kekaha, Kauai. AECOS No. 634: 19 p. 1993.
- Second Interim Report. Kukuiula Water Quality Monitoring Program. AECOS No. 647B: 17 p. December 1992.
- Interim Report. Kukuiula Water Quality Monitoring Results. AECOS No. 647A: 19 p. May 1992.
- Source Water Quality Assessment for the Honolulu International Airport Terminal Modernization Program Interisland Terminal Mauka Extension Site
Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 956R: 8 p. April 2010.
- Pollution Minimization Plan for National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit No. HI 0021768, Topa Financial Center, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988L: 3 p. April 2010.
- Water Quality Monitoring Plan for National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permit No. HI 0021768, Topa Financial Center, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988K: 10 p. April 2010.
- Preconstruction water quality surveys for the Waipahu Ash Landfill closure project,
Waipahu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1223B: 13 p. March 2010.
- Rationale for potential contaminant sampling in the nearshore waters off the Waipahu Ash Landfill, Waipahu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1223A: 5 pp. February 2010.
- 2008 - 2009 biological monitoring report and continuous temperature record, Zone-of-Mixing for TOPA Financial Center, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988J: 13 p. January 2010.
- Kaiolohia Street and Kaiolohia Way Source Water Quality Assessment, Hawaii Kai, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1209: 6 p. December 2009.
- Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Program for Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 401 Water Quality Certification, Waikiki Beach Maintenance Project, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii.
AECOS No. 1205B: 11 p. December 2009.
- Biological and water quality surveys for stair repairs at the Kakaako Waterfront Park, Honolulu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1207A: 17 pp. October 2009.
- Assessment of the water quality monitoring program in Honolulu Harbor receiving waters for the TOPA Financial Center Zone-of-Mixing, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988H: 9 p. May 2009.
- Water quality monitoring and assessment program for the 401 water quality certification and NOI-G permit applications for Farrington Highway Part 1, Phase A, 12-inch and 24-inch water mains, Haleakala Avenue to Pili-o-koe Bridge at Nanakuli Stream, Nanakuli, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1202: 16 p. May 2009.
- WQC 0000757, applicable water quality monitoring and assessment program, Amelia Street Sewer Relief Project,
Kalihi Stream crossing, Kalihi, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1167B: 13 p. March 2009.
- 2006 - 2007 biological monitoring report and continuous temperature record, Zone of
Mixing for TOPA Financial Center, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988G: 20 p. January 2008.
- Fort DeRussey Sewer Force Main Extension, Kapiolani Boulevard to Kanunu Street Source Water Quality Assessment, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 956I: 6 p. March 2007.
- Final water quality summary for algae-reduction protocols at the State Capitol Reflecting Pools, Honolulu Hawaii. AECOS No. 1068C: 18 p. 2006.
- 2005 biological monitoring report and continuous temperature record, TOPA Financial Center, Zone of Mixing, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii. NPDES Permit No. HI 0021768.
Prep. for Topa Financial Center. AECOS No. 988F: 8 p. January 2006.
- A receiving water bottom biological community monitoring plan for the TOPA Financial Center once-through non-contact cooling water discharge
for NPDES Permit No. HI 0021768. Prep. for Topa Financial Center. AECOS No. 988E: 4 p. September 2004.
- Biological and water quality observations at the State Capitol Reflecting Pools, Honolulu Hawaii. AECOS No. 1068A: 16 p. 2004.
- Additional information in support of an antidegradation analysis of a thermal discharge
near Pier 12, Honolulu Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 988D: 31 p. December 2003.
- Water Clarity of the Waters off Waikiki as a Function of Frequency of Turbidity from Water Quality Sampling Events. AECOS No. 890E: 4 p. June 1998.
- Storm water runoff quality assessment for the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki, Oahu.
AECOS No. 743E: 20 p. 1998.
- Final Water Quality Monitoring Report for the Ulehawa Channel Reconstruction, Waianae Coast, Oahu. AECOS No. 875B: 17 p. + appendices. December 1997.
- Water Quality Assessment Report: Preconstruction Monitoring for the Hahaione Valley Boulder Basin Improvements Project. AECOS No. 884A: 10 p. May 1997.
- NPDES Permit Application: Construction Dewatering, Woodlawn Area Earth Stabilization, Hulu-Woolsey, Part 3, File No. HI 96FA655. AECOS No. 853. September 1996.
- Water quality considerations for ponds intercepting urban run-off at the Wahiawa Botanical Gardens. AECOS No. 859: 10 p. July 1996.
- Final report and water quality assessment: Waimano Drainage Channel reconstruction, Pearl City, O'ahu. AECOS No. 770B: 25 p. + appendices. May 1996.
- Preconstruction water quality monitoring report for the Ford Island Bridge Project. Pearl Harbor, O'ahu. AECOS No. 804A: 11 p. April 1996.
- Water and Sediment Quality Assessment, Kahala Mandarin Orientale Hotel Dolphin Pond, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 856: 11 p. March 1996.
- Water quality assessment report: preconstruction monitoring for the Ulehawa Channel reconstruction. 875A: 5 p. 1996.
- 1995 report on the James Campbell Aquaculture Park Annual NPDES and ZoM monitoring program. AECOS No. 754A: 23 p. + app. January 1996.
- Final report: water quality monitoring for the Sand Island Marine Education and Training Center and public boat launch facility, Keehi Lagoon. AECOS No. 656: 28 p. + append.
- One Kalakaua Senior Living High-rise Project, Water Quality Monitoring Plan. AECOS No. 829: 5 p. June 1995.
- Final environmental aAssessment for the Hilton Lagoon Project, Hilton Hawaiian Village. AECOS No. 743: 76 p + appendices. January 1995.
- NPDES Discharge Monitoring Reports (Permit No. HI 94GA359), H-3 Interstate, North Halawa Valley Highway Unit I, Phase IB. AECOS No. 845. 1995-1996.
- Kamehameha Highway Force Main Replacement, Honolulu, Oahu. Water Quality Monitoring Plan. AECOS No. 817, 4 p. March 1995.
- Magic Island Seawall Repairs, Ala Moana, Oahu - Water Quality Sampling Plan. AECOS No. 815, 4 p. February 1995.
- Sea water quality monitoring for the Ihilani Resort & Spa. Progress report. AECOS 774: 10 p. July 1995.
- Water Quality Monitoring, Schofield WWTP, Wastewater Treatment Plant Wahiawa, Oahu. AECOS No. 686. 1994.
- Kona Street Dewatering Monitoring Design. Honolulu, Oahu. AECOS No. 771. 1994.
- Water quality considerations for the Hilton Lagoon Project, Waikiki, Oahu. AECOS No. 586B: 31 p. January 1994.
- CWA, Section 401, water quality monitoring plan, Ford Island Bridge, Naval Station, Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. 7 p. 1994.
- Waiawa Stream water quality monitoring program. AECOS 661B: 29 p. 1994.
- Report of findings: biology and water quality review and sediment analyses from Honolulu Harbor at Pier 38. AECOS No. 764: 19 p. November 1993.
- Campbell Drainage Channel Anti-Degradation Assessment. AECOS No. 583B: 22 p. July 1993.
- Ihilani Resort and Spa, Koolina, Oahu, Hawaii. Final Environmental Assessment for a Flow-through Sea Water System. AECOS No. 635: 54 p. + append. April 1993.
- Final report. Water quality monitoring for construction of the AT&T Ship Depot in Honolulu Harbor. AECOS No. 659B: 8 p. 1993.
- Ala Moana Beach Replenishment Water Quality Monitoring. Honolulu, Oahu. AECOS No. 713. 1992.
- Marine water Quality Considerations for the Kakaako Beach Park. AECOS No. 625C: 15 p. December 1992.
- Water quality survey for the Marine Education and Training Center at Sand Island. AECOS No. 656: 15 p. February 1992.
- Untitled. Report prepared for 401 Water Quality Certification application for The Ewa
Villages Development, City & County of Honolulu, Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). AECOS No. 722: 4 p. 1992.
- Water quality survey for the AT&T Cable Ship Depot. Honolulu Harbor, Oahu. AECOS No. 659A: 12 p. 1991.
- Waikiki Aquarium Zone-of-Mixing Analysis. AECOS 626B: 11 p. 1991.
- Final Report. Water Quality Monitoring Study, Barbers Point Deep-Draft Harbor, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 349B: 68 p. July 1986.
- Post-construction Water Quality, Benthic Habitat and Epifaunal Survey for the Reef Runway, Honolulu International Airport. Final Report: Water Quality. ECI No. 142A: 137 p. January 1979.
MOLOKAʻI, LANAʻI, MAUI
- Water Quality Assessment for the Kailua-Kaneohe Force Main, Kaneohe, Bay, Oahu. AECOS No. 1215B: 15 pp. January 2010.
- Source Water Quality Assessment for the Castle Hills Access Road Drainage Improvements Project Kaneohe, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1212: 6 p. October 2009.
- Applicable Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Program for Castle Hills Access Road Drainage Improvements and Kapunahala Stream Bank Stabilization, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1212B: 14 p. October 2009.
- Preconstruction water quality summary report and proposed water quality sampling plan, Turtle Bay Resort Master Plan Development, Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1119A:
34 p. December 2006.
- 2003 Report on the Kahuku shrimp company NPDES and ZoM annual monitoring program. AECOS No. 754D: 15 p. 2004.
- Results of Klipper Ponds post-construction sampling and analyses. AECOS No. 917D. 2003.
- Biological and water quality surveys in wetlands at Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe
Bay, Oahu for a proposed mangrove removal project. AECOS No. 994: 20 p. 2002.
- Report on compliance with Stream Channel Alteration Permit OA-318: construction of a
42-inch water main beneath Ahuimanu Stream. AECOS No. 996. 2002.
- Results of Klipper Ponds preconstruction sampling and analyses. AECOS No. 917C: 5 p.
- Kamehameha Highway improvements, Waiahole to Crouching Lion, Oahu - Water quality assessment report. AECOS No. 791B: 7 p. August 2000.
- Malaekahana Stream Bridge Replacement Project - assessment of construction impacts on stream water quality during the first ten days of construction. AECOS No. 905: 7 p. September 1998.
- Water Quality Assessment Report: Preconstruction Monitoring for the Kahaluu Flood
Control Lagoon and Outlet Channel Maintenance Dredging Project [draft]. AECOS No. 682B: December 1996.
- Revised preconstruction (Baseline) Water Quality Assessment: Kahekili Highway Widening Project, Ko'olaupoko, Windward Oahu, Hawaii. AECOS No. 807: 25 p. October 1995.
- Kahuku Shrimp Farm Monitoring Program. Kahuku, Oahu. AECOS No. 754. 1995-
- Water Quality Monitoring Program Design for MCBH-WQMP Airfield Repairs. Kaneohe, Oahu. AECOS No. 784. 1994.
- Kaneohe Stream Water Quality Monitoring Design for Maintenance Dredging. Kaneohe,
Oahu. AECOS No. 753. 1994.
- Laie WWTP effluent drain field water quality monitoring studies. Baseline sampling and analyses. AECOS No. 667A: 84 p. 1992.
- Second Annual Report on Environmental Monitoring Activities for Marine Culture Enterprises, Kahuku Aquaculture Facility. AECOS No. 421A: 65 p. plus appendices. April 1987.
OTHER PACIFIC ISLAND GROUPS
- Applicable water quality monitoring and assessment program for restoration of the
Lokelani Condominium seawall and staircase, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. AECOS No. 1204B:
13 p. March 2010.
- Source water quality assessment for a seawall repair at Lokelani Condominium, west Maui. AECOS No. 1204C: 7 pp. July 2009.
- Water quality in the coastal waters off the Renaissance Wailea Hotel, Wailea, Maui. AECOS No. 1111: 13 p. 2006.
- Monitoring of water quality in Alaeloa Iki Bay, Napili, West Maui for the Napilihau Villages Joint Venture - 3rd Report. AECOS No. 812D: 5 p. March 2000.
- Monitoring water quality in Alaeloa Iki Bay, Napili, West Maui for the Napilihau Villages Joint Venture - 2nd Report. AECOS No. 812C: 4 p. June 1999.
- Monitoring water quality in Alaeloa Iki Bay, Napili, West Maui for the Napilihau Villages Joint Venture. AECOS No. 812B: 3 p. 1998.
- Maui Ocean Center Effluent Monitoring Program for NPDES Permit HI 0021504. AECOS No. 780F: 8 p. May 1998.
- Predicting Maui Ocean Center Seawater System Effluent Quality. AECOS No. 780D: 14 p. March 1997.
- Papaahawahawa Bridge construction, Hana, Maui. Water quality monitoring plan. AECOS No. 805D: 4 p. 1996.
- Front Street Improvements Project, Drainline "F" Outlet. Application for a Section 401 Water Quality Certification. AECOS No. 857(401): 16 p. June 1996.
- Water Quality Monitoring, Waihee Oceanfront Golf Course, Waihe'e, Maui. Progress Report IV. AECOS No. 800: 38 p. November 1995.
- Maalaea Triangle and Maui Ocean Center, Final Environmental Assessment for a Sea Water System and Drainage Improvements. AECOS No. 780: 91 p. + append. December 1994.
- Final Report. Ocean water quality monitoring at a Department of Defense, proposed
treated wastewater outfall off Guam. Prep. for Engineering Concepts Inc. AECOS No.
1180B: 58 pp. January 2010.
- Final report. Guam Northern District Wastewater Treatment Plant outfall, water quality
and biological impacts assessment. Prep. for Engineering Concepts Inc. and U.S. Navy. AECOS No. 1180A: 55 p. + Append. December 2009.
- Section 404(b)(1) evaluation for the Palau Compact Road. AECOS No. 850D: 43 p. May 1998.
- American Samoa Power Authority. 301H Discharge Monitoring, Pago Pago, American Samoa. AECOS No. 461.
- Water Quality Monitoring, Pago Pago Harbor. Pago Pago, American Samoa. AECOS No. 419.
- Baseline Water Quality Survey of Sewage Treatment Plant Facilities and Marine Outfall Sites on Moen and Dublon Isands, Truk Atoll. ECI No. 147: 74 p. June 1978.
- Environmental surveys for the Babelthuap-Koror Airport and Peleliu Island Interim Airport on, Palau Distict, Western Caroiline Islands, Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands. ECI No. 146: 177 pp. March 1978.
Related Report Listings:
AECOS marine surveys
AECOS estuary surveys
AECOS wetland surveys
AECOS Projects Menu
AECOS report titles typically use
appropriate ʻokina and kahakō
markings for Hawaiian place names.
These have been removed
in the listings on this page to aid
place name searches.
If interested in obtaining a copy of
a report listed here (and, if not a
public document, the client has no
objection to its release) send an email
to the AECOS Inc. office [email:
AECOS@AECOS.com]. It is important
to provide the correct AECOS job
number in your request. Documents
distributed as a .PDF emailed back
to you may be provided at no charge.
Some older documents may not be
available from our archives.