RECENT PROJECTS LIST
EA/EIS and Environmental Permits
- Interim report. Guam Northern District Waste Water Treatment Plant outfall, water quality and biological impacts assessment. Prep. for Engineering Concepts Inc. and U.S. Navy. AECOS No. 1180A: 51 p. February 2009.
- An assessment of the impacts of quarry sites for the Palau Compact Road on terrestrial and aquatic environments of Babeldaob Island, Republic of Palau. [with Cattell, David, Guinther, Herbst, and Montgomery]. AECOS No. 850B: 39 p. + append. April 1998.
- Information Report on Aquatic Environments for the Palau-Compact Road EIS, Babeldaob Island, Republic of Palau. AECOS No. 850A: 83 p. + appendices. April 1998.
- Water Quality Considerations for Ponds Intercepting Urban Run-Off at the Wahiawa Botanical Gardens. AECOS No. 859: 10 p. July 1996.
- Environmental Considerations for a Sewerage Main Along Kunia and Fort Weaver Roads on O'ahu. AECOS No. 750C: 18 p. March 1996.
- Lanikuhonua Parking Lot Expansion [runoff impacts]. AECOS No. 839: 6 p. October 1995.
- Sections on marine biota and water quality impacts in the EnterOcean Guam Lagoon at Gun Beach, Guam EA. AECOS No. 801. 1995.
- An Assessment of the Impacts on Water Quality and Aquatic Resources of the Kuhio Highway - Hanamaulu to Kapaa Project No. 56A-07-90. AECOS No. 691: 41 p. June 1995.
- Environmental Assessment for a Sea Water System Intake at the Ihilani Hotel and Spa, Ko Olina, O'ahu. AECOS No. 635B. 1995
- Environmental Assessment for Sea Wall Repair, Makaha, Oahu. AECOS No. 776. 1995.
- [MORE EA/EIS and environmental permits projects]
Environment Testing / Ecological Risk Assessment
- Water clarity in the waters off Waikiki from turbidity and Secchi disk readings. AECOS No. 743F: 8 p. January 1999. [draft]
- He`eia Stream Contaminants Study Kane`ohe, O`ahu, Hawai`i. AECOS 745C: 164 p. July 1998.
- Storm Water Runoff Quality Assessment for the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Waikiki, O`ahu. AECOS 743E: 20 p. April 1998.
- Arsenic in Sediments and Biological Tissue Samples from off the South Coast of Moloka'i. 1997 Annual Monitoring Results. AECOS No. 688E: 28 p. February 1997.
- Arsenic in Sediments and Biological Tissue Samples from off the South Coast of Moloka'i. AECOS No. 688D: 27 p. July 1996.
- Soil, sediment, and water quality monitoring, Bayview Golf Course, Kane`ohe, O`ahu. Summary report of preconstruction activities. AECOS No. 636: 35 p. + append. February 1996.
- Arsenic in Sediments and Biological Tissue Samples from off the South Coast of Moloka'i. AECOS No. 688C: 26 p. March 1995.
- Addendum to Report of Findings: Water and Sediment Analyses from He'eia Stream and Adjacent Aquatic Areas. AECOS No. 745B: 6 p. December 1993.
- [MORE environmental testing studies]
This page lists current and/or most recent projects, or best recent examples of our work in each of area of expertise. Report titles representing the output from a particular project are given in italics. A report title presented here may be available (if a public document) directly from AECOS, Inc. or (if not a public document) from AECOS with permission from the respective client. Reprography and binding charges may be applied to requests for printed reports. Some reports are available as PDF documents at no charge if response can be sent by email. NOTE: Report titles are usually given here without ‘okina or kahako grammatical marks to facillitate searches.
Page last modified May 5, 2010 by webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)